Top Stories for July 30, 2011

My Top Ten Toronto 2011 Want-To-See Films

I want you to see my films. Both DARK HORSE and MARTHA MARCY MAY MARLENE will be in Toronto. But I am excited to see so many others too. Already I have been so moved and impressed by THE SKIN I LIVE IN, THE KID WITH THE BIKE, and... Read More

indieWIRE

Roman Polanski’s “Carnage” to Open 49th New York Film Festival

The North American premiere of Roman Polanski’s latest film, “Carnage,” will open the 49th New York Film Festival September 30th, the Film Society of Lincoln …

Argentine Filmmaker Lucrecia Martel in Sarajevo: “Avoiding obviousness I discover other things”

Writer/director/producer Lucrecia Martel was born in the northern province of Salta, Argentina. After relocating to Buenos Aires, she directed a series for Argentine television and …

Weekly indieWIRE Clicks: The Best News, Reviews & Features

This week on indieWIRE a slew of new releases got graded, Toronto announced some of its early titles, Dominic Cooper talked his double turn in …

Facebook|Twitter|Advertise|News|Reviews|Awards|Festivals


This message was sent to rzamanne90@gmail.com from:

Ted Hope | 430 West Broadway | New York, NY 10012

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend