Top Stories for December 27, 2011

"Academic Cinema": Merging Theory With Practice

Back in college when I wanted to lead a revolution, I studied political theory. I dropped out of college the first time because I wanted to put my ideas into action. I dropped out of college the second time -- this time film school -- for the same reason. I loved studying though, ... Read More

indieWIRE

Top Grossing Docs of 2011

Over the next few days, Indiewire will be offering a series of charts reflecting the big winners at the box office this year. Today's chart takes ...

Ti West Talks Our VOD Pick of the Week

Ti West is back to his scary tricks with "The Innkeepers," his anticipated follow-up to his indie horror smash "The House of the Devil." ...

The Top 10 Reviews From 2011

In an age when being first threatens to preclude being best, film criticism struggles like everything else to serve a purpose without pandering to the ...

Facebook|Twitter|Advertise|News|Reviews|Awards|Festivals


This message was sent to rzamanne90@gmail.com from:

Ted Hope | 430 West Broadway | New York, NY 10012

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend