Top Stories for September 13, 2011

Prepare To Have Your Mind Blown: PowerToThePixel Announces Project Line Up

A couple years back I was asked to give the Keynote Address at PowerToThePixel's Annual Cross-Media Forum. It is not an exaggeration to say that the people I met and the knowledge they shared blew my mind. I saw the potential for immersive culture. I witnessed the growth of... Read More

indieWIRE

Toronto Day 6: Minute by Minute

Each day at the Toronto International Film Festival (September 9-19), indieWIRE is publishing a frequently updated dispatch from Toronto. More: Latest Reviews  |  Guide & …

INTERVIEW | Madonna Defends “W.E.”: “I know that I did the best that I could do.”

Whatever audiences may make of Madonna’s “W.E.,” she says she’s satisfied with her work. “I know that I did the best that I could do,” …

INTERVIEW | “Melancholia” Star Kirsten Dunst: “Thank you, Penelope Cruz, for not doing this.”

At 29, Kirsten Dunst has more than 25 years’ experience. But nothing can quite compare to shooting “Melancholia” with Lars von Trier, the Danish bad-boy …

Facebook|Twitter|Advertise|News|Reviews|Awards|Festivals


This message was sent to rzamanne90@gmail.com from:

Ted Hope | 430 West Broadway | New York, NY 10012

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend