Top Stories for October 8, 2011

Collaboration 101: Working With Your Partner (In Life And On Set)—Part 3 of 3

The last two days, Sophia Takal and Lawrence Michael Levine have been sharing how they have navigated both a personal and professional collaborative relationship. For me, my curiosity about their process was sparked when I watched Sophia's GREEN, a feature that moved, impressed, and scared me. I look forward... Read More

indieWIRE

Weekly indieWIRE Clicks: The Best News, Reviews, Features and Videos

This week on indieWIRE, we graded a slew of films out of the New York Film Festival, Michael Fassbender opened up about his amazing run …

NYFF REVIEW | Long-Lost Sara Driver Debut “You Are Not I” Comes Home to New York Film Festival

Not quite a short or a feature, Sara Driver’s long-lost 1981 production “You Are Not I” exists on some alternate plane that renders the distinction …

NYFF ‘11 | “Paradise Lost 3” Directors Joe Berlinger & Bruce Sinofsky: “Shame on Arkansas.”

“Shame on Arkansas for not exonerating these guys. Or, even shame on Arkansas if they really think they’re guilty for letting child killers out of …

Facebook|Twitter|Advertise|News|Reviews|Awards|Festivals


This message was sent to rzamanne90@gmail.com from:

Ted Hope | 430 West Broadway | New York, NY 10012

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend