Top Stories for October 10, 2011

My Upcoming Speaking Appearances

I have a few things coming up in my efforts to help save Indie Film. I get tired just looking at the list. It would be great if you could join me. I need the help. 10/15 & 10/17: I am headed to London for the Film Festival and screenings... Read More

indieWIRE

And They Say Occupy Wall Street Has No Message: 10 Docs That Spell It Out

When the occupation of Wall Street began a few weeks ago, any acknowledgment in the mainstream media was plagued with refrains designed to suggest that …

REVIEW | “The Woman” Earns Its Sundance Controversy, But Fails To Reach That Potential

Loaded with torture, rape, and other explicit abuses enacted on a variety of female characters by a single oppressive male, Lucky McKee’s grim parable “The …

Netflix Ditches Plans to Split Company, Kills Qwikster

"Consumers value the simplicity Netflix has always offered and we respect that," said Netflix CEO Reed Hastings as he backed off plans to split the company in two.

Facebook|Twitter|Advertise|News|Reviews|Awards|Festivals


This message was sent to rzamanne90@gmail.com from:

Ted Hope | 430 West Broadway | New York, NY 10012

Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend